Sunday, May 9, 2010

Baby Name Crisis - Need Your Vote!

Steve has decided that he's not certain about the baby's name. I have to admit that I have had trouble really settling into it as well, but since it was after my grandmother and family I was very reluctant to even mention anything. I think it's the whole 2nd child thing, the name for your 1st fits so perfectly it's hard to imagine another one fitting just right. Plus, Lowery's name is so unique and we just haven't found that other family name fit yet. I am still pretty settled on Elle, but my husband has to be certain.

So remember how I joked when I named her about him wanting to put a poll on Facebook? Well, he did. It's reality and I'm mortified. Sign of the times, I guess, but I just cannot imagine us settling on our little girl's name based on facebook. But I have to say I am curious to get everyone's vote. So, if you want to see our top 4 names and have your say, go to facebook.com and make a comment on my status. Or you can reply to this blog or send me an email. Choices:

1) Elle
2) Lily
3) Charlotte
4) Olivia - "Liv"


3 comments:

  1. I vote for #2 Lily.. I think it is so pretty, and then you would have a Lowery and a Lily.. how sweet would that be :)

    Best of luck to you guys..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted on FB, but it was for Elle!! However, you can't go wrong with any of the names on the list. They're all great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Elle but think you should go full on Genelle :) Kandi

    ReplyDelete