Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day and Anniversary!

A big two days around the DeVore house.  Father's Day yesterday and today is our 7th anniversary!!  I am so blessed to have Steve, he is a wonderful husband and father.  I know my Mother began praying for my husband when I was very young, and that is the only reason I can imagine why God blessed me with him.  I couldn't ask for anything more.  And the number one clue that he's amazing?  I'm the happiest when I'm with him.  He provides everything I need.  He also is a great provider for Lowery.  I think she gets her independence and confidence because of Steve's attention and affection towards her.  Steve follows the bible on how to be a husband and father and that is all I could ever wish for.   Plus, most of you know Steve well.  Can you imagine the entertainment and comedy (and harassment) I get on a daily basis?  

Yesterday was a simple day together - church, lunch at cheesecake factory and an afternoon of na
ps and playing in the pool.  All in all a good day.  Our big plans to
night?  Well, I think all of the 4 people w
e know well in Dallas are busy so we will have a family anniversary celebration.  Brenda/Carla, please come visit soon so your kids can have a romantic night out.  Ha!  
 

2 comments:

  1. ok...I am done with you being in Dallas. Are you ready to move back yet? I have so much to catch you up on I will have to call you one day this week. I am so happy to hear you are almost done with the cast!!! I bet she is so excited. I am really missing you at gymnastis. I am truly bored to tears actualy having to watch for an hour. I know I'm aweful! Send me your address so I can send you your money. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pics, and yay for Lowery getting closer to getting the cast off!! I know she's getting excited.. Mom too, huh ?!?

    ReplyDelete