Friday, June 19, 2009

A Little Homesick

All of you Northwest Arkansas friends, I am missing you!  Not that I didn't miss you before now, but it is tough today (for some reason, I'm not sure).  We have been having such a great time here, but I am ready for a visit home.  I miss the church, I miss friends.  I miss Chick-Fil-A Fridays, my "counseling" sessions during Lowery's dance/gymnastics and Sundays.  I miss my little Lawson, Rachel and Lauryn and my baby Abbi Springer.  I miss cooking in my kitchen at home, and even miss Marketplace.  

I've done pretty well until now.  I think not getting to come home in May like we planned (because of Lowery's arm) hurt things - I just haven't been back there as soon as I thought I would.  We were so busy there, always surrounded by friends and activity.  The down time here has been good and we have had so much wonderful time together as a family, just the three of us. But it can't replace the time with good friends who are like family and I am ready to see everyone!  We will probably be there middle of July and I am counting the days.  I miss and love all of you and I am sad today!

2 comments:

  1. I can't even imagine being away from home. I've been so spoiled to have stayed in one place and have my family move to me. I know it's got to be tough! I miss you, even though we never even saw each other when you were in NWA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lawson misses you!!! You have to move back before the next baby, whose going to be my nurse???? Good thing we have a couple of years to plan the correction of errors.

    ReplyDelete