Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day of School Eve

We are set with school supplies, stuffed backpack (which Lowery fell over when she tried to carry on her back) and are ready for tomorrow morning!  We are so excited.  Lowery is starting a 3-day, 4-year old kindergarten program at Shiloh Christian.  Who know 4 year olds needed so much stuff??  Her teacher is Mrs. Russell and we are looking forward to a great year.

What will I do without Lowery three days a week?  I'm not sure I will be able to hold back the tears tomorrow!   But I will fill my time with volunteering for her school, bible studies at Church and times with friends.  Maybe I'll actually get to see a Chick Flick every once in a while!

Here's to Janey, Ashley, Erin and Angela - all of us FBCS girls with little ones starting at Shiloh tomorrow.  I will post details about how it goes tomorrow!!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for blogging !!! Ok April, tears have already started flowing here... This is super hard for me to let my baby go.. I know, it's just 3 day's a week, but it's 3 full-school days... wow.... I keep reminding myself that my child isn't the only one going and that I will have her to myself, and gymnastics of course on Mondays.. and to myself for sure on Fridays! So there I feel better again for a minute or so.. :) See y'all tomorrow in class :) Tears and all ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are now sucked into the blogging clan too! It's so fun! Hang in there tomorrow! Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad your are blogging! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. I can't imagaine what you feel like. All our kids are growing up waaay to quickly! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt said he saw a ton of moms in the school crying yesterday. I definitely wasn't one of them. I hope she has a good day tomorrow!

    So glad you have a blog now.

    ReplyDelete