Monday, April 27, 2009

The DeVore Blog Revived/The Shark Ate Steve

Please, no one fall out. . .I know, you happened to check my blog to see if there has been a new entry since SEPTEMBER and low and behold there IS!  Hello blog world, once again.  Of course with our new life kicking up in Dallas, it is essential to have this blog back to life to keep up with everyone.  I wish I could say I had a solid excuse for taking a six month break from blogging, but no such one exists.  I can only say that is now a priority and I will look forward to rejoining everyone.

Some of you also may know that my husband was none too happy with the "Two DeVore Girls" theme I originally had.  He said it completely discounted him.  Sorry, honey - you are in fact the most important part of the two DeVore girls.  So consider yourself now included.  The problem is that I don't have a recent picture of the three of us - can you believe that?  So, I used a new one of me and Lowery from Disney in January and will claim for the time being that the shark ate Steve.  Soon I hope to have a lovely glamor shot of the three of us in our finest Olan Mills poses to paste up there, but for now an updated one of the girls will have to do.

I have lots to talk about, including our first week at Dallas complete with a trip to the Ft. Worth Zoo, so stay tuned for new updates.  But at least the DeVores are up and breathing again in the blog world!  

1 comment:

  1. OK,just let me take up all the space on your blog. :) I just had to say that Micayla said, Is that a real shark, and she wanted to know how you and Lowery were going to get out of it.. HA! I love it..

    ReplyDelete