Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Little Hogs



Although the Razorbacks didn't make it a very interesting game last Saturday, the weather was beautiful and we had a good time with my cousin Brandi, her husband Chuck and their two girls Jansen and Isabel.  Lowery is in heaven anytime she is with her "cousins" and they had a ball.  Since the game got pretty out of hand right in the first quarter (and people left early), there were empty seats around us so we could let the girls spread out and have a good time.  I fear that this Saturday's game at Texas will be even uglier than last week, but I will not be a fair-weather fan - so GO HOGS!!  

3 comments:

  1. I love it when people leave and you can spread out!!! I hate being crammed in like sardines, you know like they do at Shogun and Fusion 5.. sorry, I had to get that out..

    Lowery looks so cute in the pictures!!
    she's in for a treat tomorrow at school:) Tell her snack time will rock with cupcakes and goodie bags(per Micayla's b-day)..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! Where have you been? I've been checking for new blog news every day!:) I'm totally addicted!!! Happy Birthday - I know I always miss it, but I was thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete