Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Little Valentine



Lowery is my precious, precious valentine. I love her more than words can say and sometimes my heart feels like it will break when I look at her sweet face. She is growing, but is still the little baby with blue eyes and "fat girl" chuckle she's been since day one. (Of course my husband is my number one valentine, but I didn't get to attend a class party and decorate sugar cookies with him:) It's funny, although she has no idea what romantic love is yet the thought of candy and cards from friends made it a very, very big day in her world. I wish they could stay this innocent forever, that her heart would never be broken, and that her true valentine would always be her Daddy. I don't know why we had such a great time at this little class party, but it was a fun and special time for us. Maybe it's because she's growing too fast, or maybe it's because I can't imagine my heart overflowing with more love for another child that will soon be here - either way, it was a special day with my little girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment